Wednesday 20 March 2013

Divine Priceless Black Glam


In her hands she held the world,
In her smile, the sun would rise,
In her eyes, I see the perfect tomorrow,
In her skin lies gold, diamond and pearls,
Her perfection is what I see.

Her voice holds passion for life,
Her laughter strikes the earth with joy,
Her commands, soft, tender, sweet but firm,
Her call, charming and irresistibly strong
She's a masterpiece of creation

She bares pain to convert it to joy,
She cries of sorrow to mold them to joy,
She lifts her burdens to transform them to blessings,
She never hates for her its easier to love,
One of a kind, one in a lifetime.

One who is cheerful in strain,
One who won't mind a train or a plane,
One who has skin black, dark and priceless,
One who God picked out from the rest.
Just the same one I see everyday on the other side of the mirror.

2 comments:

  1. this looks like Maya Angelous poem "i know when the caged bird sings"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I love Maya. I think its basicaly the same. The bird sings of freedom and I brag of freedom and independence to live me for who I am. Thank you dear.

    ReplyDelete