Saturday 19 April 2014

Even After My Last Breath


Hum me hymn and lull me to sleep,
When I am awake, I cannot breath,
I choke and cough at the obnoxious,
I've run out of sense and patience,
I run to my own grave

The rot in the open I weep for thee,
Pretense unfair to the young and meek,
A soul cries so does it weep,
For the young infestation by weeds,
My heart I send out to them.

I am no angel, probably a god,
After my last breath, they'll leave me for the dogs,
Brave I'll rest but ugly as hog,
Proud, not pretentious as tough as rock,
Believe me now, before am gone.


My ghosts will roam in search of a soul,
Behind the shadows your heart will stop,
Kid me or not, you name I'll call,
In the midst of a shadow-less night,
Just to finish what we started.

I come in peace waving a black flag,
The irony so clean, your heart stuffed in my bag,
I'll hum you a song to send you to sleep,
To the world they all fear I'll go with you,
You will never wake to the ghost of my past.

A special dedication to every couple that are rich in love.
Love her/him even after death.


No comments:

Post a Comment