Sunday 20 July 2014

Mystery Man


It rang twice, it felt like eternity,
Then he picked, I felt jittery,
My phone felt slippery,
My throat felt a little bit slithery,
The stars I remember were glittery.
So I talked to him seated beneath the half moon.

His voice still had that touch,
My friends would say, he’s quite a catch,
His first few words sounded like Dutch,
His looks and voice were quite a match,
Him over the phone that night was a perfect patch,
That single peak at the end of a dull plain day.

A sneak peek of who mystery man is in open,
I could admit to not having met him too often,
He’s adorable I’d let my cookies burn in the oven,
Just to watch him cause we’d never strike even,
I can’t audition him, he’ll score a ten out of ten,
Sometimes I think to myself; isn’t he too good to exist?


Is your life dark? You could use his brilliant personality,
Counting him a blessing is a definite, not a probability,
His skin marries his charm, a spell that could last for eternity,
He could probably know his worth, or will they call it vanity?
He is the perfect element to counter negativity,
I stare at the sky wondering how such good luck could come my way.

They say everyone has their flaws,
His must be well tucked in somewhere,
As my river of emotion flows,
I feel his presence almost everywhere,
A day cannot go by without the thought of mystery man.

Message from OOGAM
A special dedication to that person who’s phone call makes your blood rush.



















1 comment: