Wednesday 26 August 2015

Women Who Disgust Me


Tick Tack I can hear the clock tick away, probably counting every moment I move closer to my grave. Gone are the days when at my age I'd be a mother of three, here are the days when at my age I hustle better than a man was taught to back in the day. It's a tough world with no silver platers just a few plates of plastic to get you by the day.

I'm glad that I live in an era where I fight for what's available fair and square with men. Yes people of opposite sex. It gives me pleasure that I can conquer and not a single consideration made about my physique.

Then there is the obnoxious lot of women who feel slots should be reserved for them everywhere. They disgust me, they are probably the type to drink and eat off a man's bill. If you want to be chairperson, work for it. Don't ask for a special post be reserved for female chair person. Who do you think you are to get reserved posts. If you can't fight, languish in your blondness, I'll see you in the next life.


I am no feminist but my understanding of feminism is women empowering women. Empowering your gender does not mean you step and diminish men. First things first, you would have never been in existence if a man did not participate in an act you feel is the only thing men think about when they look at you. Woman style up, if you want to empower women, educate them and teach the how to fight head on for what they want in a 'man the alpha' type of society. Feminism is a beautiful thing, but when it turns to trashing men to gain esteem, then you are just preaching what you can't practice.

As if that is not enough, these women who sleep around to climb up the ladder. Girls you are just spoiling it for all of us. If you decide to sleep around for a living, that's fine and I respect it because that's your hustle. Office sex to get a job or a promotion? Really? Then you stand tall and talk about how men should respect women. How will they, when they fetch for a position to put you...so deep.


I have a bone to chew with girls who leave the house with their broke behinds, sit at the club with one drink and wait for a man to approach and take care of the rest of the evening. If you are the type of girl who sits in a restaurant and eats food amounting to more money than what you have in their purse, shame on you. Didn't your mama tell you to live according to your means? Fine, probably you give the man sex in return, but really girl? For just a dinner or a couple of drinks. If you really want to exchange sex for favors, let the favors make an impact in your life, not some cheap edibles you'll deposit in the toilet in a few hours time. I don't see why you sleep around and still be broke, sleep around and cruise the world.


I think it all starts at a young age, what are you teaching your daughter? Should she do some things and leave others because it is men who do such. Never tell your daughter let the boys do that, let her learn to do it so that some day she don't sit cheap waiting for a man to do stuff for her. Teach her the value of a man. Let her know that a man is her strongest opponent in her career path but her dire need in her personal life. Teach her to tell when she is being treated and when she is being tricked.

We all need men. I cannot begin to imagine life without men in this world. Don't hate, embrace men and remember to be sharp upstairs. You only get addressed by the way you dress. So if you feel men don't respect ladies, you probably wear a gown of self disrespect to every man's house and that's why. Dress in self respect level 100% heels and respect level 100% is how a man will approach you.

Then again #solelymyopinion

10 comments:

  1. i like...so u r a feminist .awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like...so u r a feminist .awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay ...good read ...appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great points but if you are to counter this quasi feminism doing plenty of rounds nowadays you'll need more weighty arguments lol.

    Office sex.....hmm

    Also no wonder if someone asks me whether I'm a feminist, the answer will not be a straight no or yes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend...don't sleep around and be broke...sleep around and cruise the world..well said...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!! You are a such an astonishing writer ..am so amazed Olave... Great stuff, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! You are a such an astonishing writer ..am so amazed Olave... Great stuff, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!! You are a such an astonishing writer ..am so amazed Olave... Great stuff, keep it up

    ReplyDelete