Monday 7 January 2013

Mirror Mirror

Who is the 'hawtest' of them all?
In a picture lies a million words.
Your reflection bares your rise and fall.
Like flowers blossom from their buds.
The world wants to know who hides beneath that skin.

Who illuminates the universe?
I the joy giver of my sweet soul.
The pride within, stones that build confidence.
A smile a day brings forth success.
Beneath that skin lies the world's greatest.

Who can get anything they want?
She is too much of a class, I can't have her.
I know you are way too unique to stoup to her class.
Step above what they all are saying.
So that you are a better version of the extraordinary,
Beyond that skin

Who brings bright and bliss?
It is I the image in the mirror.
My hair and skin color don't count.
My strengths,skills and talents do.
Beyond my skin, beyond the lies and truths of the mirror,
Lives me, The Best You've ever met

No comments:

Post a Comment