Friday 22 February 2013

I Fell in Love


I fell in love, I never wanna fall out,
Got me thinking upside down,
In those arms I fly to a whole new world,
That one place I always fit in,
Music swept me off my feet.

In the violin melody, my soul sunk,
The drum beats, gave rhythm to my heart beat,
The trumpet just blew my brains,
While the piano pinched and pricked with pleasure,
Love at first birth.

Sometimes the world weighs so heavy on me,
I then find solace in my headphones,
The week is so packed and predictable,
I need to loosen up and do a salsa move,
Step left right, music love.

Take my car, my house, my cat,
Don't touch my,phone, my i pod, my headphones,
Then you take my life and all I ever lived for,
In the big misunderstanding world, I found you, my love
My music.

No comments:

Post a Comment