Wednesday 20 February 2013

Legendary Whitney



She sang, 'One Moment In Time',
In that one moment she lived, she did it all,
So that she still lives even after she left,
So she feels eternity whether here or not,
A story is told of a legendary beauty.

Her face spelt, 'Am beautiful and Strong',
Like every human woman, she had dark moments,
But at her worst, she sprung back stronger than ever,
Her impact described as indescribable,
The tale of the everlasting legendary.

Was it her hair, her smile or just the whole of her,
That made her glow and look like a million gold pieces,
In her voice, was a genuine desire to touch the world,
From the debris of heart, spilled out the passion,
Of the most elegant legendary.

'I wanna dance with somebody', I think I wanna dance with her,
Do the happy tap dance before I let her leave for the other world,
She sang my life story in her lyrics,
Then she gave me a model to look up to and be proud of,
I confess my legendary Queen.

She was bright like Rapunzel's golden flower,
Then simple and elegant like Cinderella,
Celebrated like baby Hercules,
Then sleeping beauty went to sleep...for eternity,
Legendary for eternity.

Every one departs from this world, but you never did.
WHITNEY HOUSTON,you are immortal in our hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment