Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Price of Love



You never saw me cry, not because I am made of stone but because one of us had to be the man. I gave so much and at the sacrificial table I placed my life, not because I didn't want to live, but because life is about give to have so I gave it all to have you. You never saw my friends, not because, I never had any but because I drew away from them to always be close to you. I was not beautiful, not because I was ugly,only you never took the time to look. I'd miss the rapture to lie next to you. I'd give the world, to float with you in space. I'd climb the ifle tower, if your life depended on it. I'd swim the pacific if I was to fetch your soul from a whale. Yet the best you could do for me was to watch me crush as you laid in the arms of another woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment